Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I thought only Paris Hilton talked like this

"DeGeneres: "The thing that I'm hearing is that Ryan ... I guess there's a competition of who's a bigger diva, you or Ryan."
Lopez: [laughs] "He definitely has so many more shoes than me. I mean, I'm telling you. It's crazy. [laughs] We always have jokes like that because from the very beginning, as soon as everybody knew I was doing the show, it was like we didn't get along. You know, Ryan is my friend. He's a friend of mine and Marc's for like years now. And so it was funny they picked the two of us. but it's fine. We just laugh about it. Everybody knows he has a bigger entourage than I do. It's no secret in the business." [laughs]
DeGeneres: "Yeah, he's a huge diva. He knows it."
Lopez: "I love him and again, we've been having a great time."
DeGeneres: "Well, I can't wait. I'm looking forward to seeing it."

More: The Return of 'American Idol' | Season 10 gallery

Lopez explains why she posed with her kids for Gucci ad:

DeGeneres: "Why did you decide to do it [the Gucci ad] with them? Did they ask to start modeling?"
Lopez: "They're like, 'Mom, hello! Hair and make up!' No. Actually Frida Giannini from Gucci said she was going to launch the Gucci's kids line and they were going to do it in conjunction with a big donation and they were going to do it with UNICEF and would we do it. It was kind of weird because Marc didn't really want to put the babies in an ad or anything like that. And I was just like, if they do it, I'd want to do it with my kids because it is for the kids. That's the connection. That's what makes it real. We don't really parade "


Why is she still talking like a 90's teen-age groupie?

No comments:

Post a Comment