Monday, October 10, 2011

Neglected Blog

I did post of Southgate news an article about my niece I really should have posted here. Sorry about that.

Our neighbor next to the church I attend has decided that it is okay for him to utilize or parking lot for his own personal use. It isn't. If you can't understand why I'll come park in your driveway.

Six or eight months ago we met a man at McDonalds and asked him to join us at our table. He started coming to the church ever Sunday. About six weeksago we asked him to consider joining the church and maybe even serving as a trustee. He saif he wasn't a joiner and was afraid that we would take all his money. He hasn't been back since. Some people are really weird.

My niece hasn't had contact with me in sixteen years. It wasn't her fault, at least most of the time wasn't. I raised the little girl as my daughter until her Mom got mad at me and has refused contact between us since. I suppose once she turned eighteen or moved out on her own at 21 or 22 she could have contacted me but she didn't--until two weeks ago. We had lunch and I haven't heard from her since.

I guess this is about it for now. I'll try not to stay away so lon.g

No comments:

Post a Comment