Saturday, October 22, 2011

games

Sometimes I play my quick little games and no matter which ones I play I can't seem to win. Single spider solitaire is a no brainer and its easy to to 40 or fifty games in a row. Free Cell is more difficult but to win 100 to 150 games in a row befotre getting completly stumbed or actually losing is not that difficult.
I win hald the hearts games and regular solitaire games I play and majong depends on the layout. One layout I win 96% of the time and there are a couple I can win half. The rest; not so much.

Even so, one would think that I would win something each time I played if I played them all but there are just some times I can't win any of them.

Today is one of those days. Normally I save Free Cell for last because it is more skill that most games so if I'm having a bad day can win a Free Cell game and not feel like a total loser. Most frustrating when one plays to a statemate there. Today, my luck has been so bad that I'm not even going to play Free Cell.

Tomorrow, my luck may be so good I can be splaying hearts and start the game with the Queen of spades as my only spade and have someone lay the Ace down first. Today, my luck is so bad I played the three of diamond to break the suit and got the black Queen of death on the first hand.

Life just sucks sometimes. sometimes it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment