Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yanking a chain

My two brothers and I are not close. For years I was blamed for something that didn't even happen and during that time period my brothers have been fooling with my moms head about me.

For example, on a trip to NC to visit his mother my younger brother took Mom to Burlington from Hickory to visit her sister. On the return trip, around two in the afternoon, he called my house to inquire if we could get together.

As are most people who have a job, at two in the afternoon I was at work. He could have called me the day before or two days before or the week before or even that morning. Of course, he acted disappointed and let Mom know he really wanted to see me.

I had gone back to roadrunner and after my yahoo address was compromised, I notified all my contacts to us roadrunner. But my wife and I decided to switch to northstate so I no longer have my rr address. My brother told Mom that my e-mail address no longer works and he really wants to get in touch with me.

Bull.

The only e-mails I ever get from him are the forwarded kinf, never personal or important. Even when I notify him of something important, I get dead silence as a response. Before I married my wife, I had thought about moving to Hickory so I could be available to help Mom and was accused by my older brother of trying to set myself up to inherit her house and cut him out of the will.

Now if he really wanted to get in touch with me, he could contact my wife as he has her e-mail address, he could call me as I have a listed number, my younger brother has all my contact info as does my younger brother and my son and my mom and he knows how to get in touch with all of them and heknows how to call an operator or do a goggle search.

But no, he cries to Mom that I changed my e-mail address and he can't get incontact with me and he really wants to keep in touch.

Spare me oh wardward brother of mine and quit trying to yank my chain. It isn't attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment