Sunday, April 17, 2011

Christian beliefs

I was reading some posts tonight concerning the tornado tragedy and the topic of discussion was God. People would say "Thank God" no one was killed at the Lowes that collapsed. Someone else said Christianity was a cult and practiced cannibalism or at least a simulated version of it. I assume that were referring to the Lord's super where he said "this is my blood, take ye and drink and this is my body "take ye and eat." No one actually drinks blood or eats flesh but we do take a piece of bread and grape juice.

There is nothing cannibalistic about the ritual, real or symbolic.

Jesus Christ is real and you may choose to not believe Him or to deny His existence but one day every knee will bow and everyone will call Him "Lord, Lord".

I'll see you in church.

No comments:

Post a Comment