Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Everything is wrong

I take a medicine to make me urinate and one to make me stop. It seems all my medical conditions cause sexual dysfunction and all the treatments make the condition worse. I am suppose to eat certain types of food to help in treating one condition but those foods aggravate another medical issue.

I am suppose to eat more fruits and vegetables and avoid sweets but artificial sweetener aggravates one condition I have as does dairy products, citrus fruits, coffee and tomato products. Seven of the ten foods to avoid are among my favorite foods, like hot sauce. Hot sauce adds flavor and studies have shown that adding hot sauce to ones food helps reduce caloric intake, which is good for people like me, but is on a list of foods that aggravate my medical ailment.

One kind of food that lowers my cholesterol raises my blood pressure.

Damage to ones body starts when a person is young and is a slow process that takes years. At the time it seemed that thetre was plenty of time for my body to adjust and but after one starts to sufferm they wish they could undo what they have done.

But the truth is, we only live in the moment. The past doesn't seem real any more and the future is just a dream. Now is the only reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment