Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ronald McDonald is facing a midlife crisis

I suppose the fact that RM is coming under fire as promoting unhealthy eating habits in kids and is out of touch with children being more tech savage should be blogged as news but it is my personal opinion that Ronald McDonald is a clown.

I know is is supposed to be a clown, dressed up in stupid looking clothes with a dumb haircut and awful make-up but I mean he is a clown like that goofy co-worker that looks sloppy in his clothes and is always drawing the ire of his boss and co-workers is a clown. In other words, I never liked Ronald McDonald and he is one of the reasons I never cared to eat at McDonald's.

Once I stopped in a McDonald's (I was a passenger) and the value menu was a burger, fries, and drink. For my drink I wanted coffee and they said no. I pointed out that coffee was cheaper so they would make more money and they said no. I pointed out that the sign said drink, not soda and coffee was definitely a beverage and they still said no.

It's kinda of like that time I wanted to buy one each of the toys at a fast food place and they said no, I had to buy a kiddie meal to get a toy. I ordered three kiddie meals to get the three toys, took the toys out and threw the food away.

"Why did you do thet?," the schocked cashier asked.

"You could have sold me the toys for the price of the value meal and I would have paid it but you insisted I had to buy the food too, and I didn't want the food."

Honestly, if your spokesperson is a clown, don"t expect me to take you seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment