Monday, March 28, 2011

Mila Kunis

No one I knew would watch "The 70's Show" and I don't watch much TV and if I do it's COPS, Cold Case Files, or Dateline. I like "All Worked Up" and "Southern Fried Stings"

I have never watched House, Lost, the Real Housewives from anywhere, Jon or Kate, any of the day time soap operas or any football, basketball, or any other sports game except for three World Series games the Giants were in last year.

But I did zcatch a glimpse one day of Mila Kunis on the 70's Show when I turned on a TV set once. I must admit I watch the show from time to time just to catch a peek at her. Not at all what one believes Russian women look like.

Milia is not in the same league as Jodie Foster or Sandra Bullock when it comes to acting or even looks, but she does have that cute factor down pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment