Friday, July 12, 2013

Lots of disappointments today

I had an appointment with the doctor today at 10 am in Winston-Salem and as usual I had to fast.  The hard part is I have a eating schedule whereby I always eat lunch at 11 am  but today I wouldn't even get breakfast until then.  As it turned out my doctor had a family situation that he had to attend to so I didn't get my lab work or much of a consultation either and have to go back in 3 months. 

My second disappointment was I was outbid on a piece of property I really wanted and needed.  Not much I can do about it either. 

My third disappointment happened when I drove to Candor to get some peaches and some fried chicken.  My preacher said this place has the best and you know Baptist preachers and friend chicken.  Well, they didn't have any. 

The day wasn't a total washout though.  I did get the wheel kit attached to my mower deck today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment